So I start school in September again, and am saving saving saving. So instead of spending my money – what better to do then make a wish list? Specifically at Sephora. So in no special order, here are some things that have caught my interest and may suit my needs.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills – Subculture Eye Shadow Palette ($55 CAD)
- Description: “An essential eyeshadow collection with fourteen shades featuring grungy mattes and bold metallics with an underground edge.”
- Fresh – Sugar Lip Caramel Hydrating Balm ($22 CAD)
- Description: “A sinfully rich, cushiony balm that delivers 24-hour moisture with an addictive caramel scent and a velvety shine—but no sticky after feel. “
- Tarte – Pout Prep Lip Exfoliant ($21 CAD)
- Description: “A minty lip scrub and treatment balm that’s infused with hydrating maracuja, shea butter, and exfoliating sugar to gently buff away flakes and hydrate lips.”
- First Aid Beauty – Fab Delight ($23 CAD)
- Description: “A lip therapy and body cream kit that delivers head-to-toe hydration with a wisp of scent and hint of color.”
- Living Proof – Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo ($29 CAD)
- Description: “A dry shampoo that absorbs oil, sweat, and odor for ultra-clean hair, plus a time-release fragrance that delivers a light, clean scent all day.”
I’m happily look for suggestions so what are some of your must haves?