Where I live has had rain for the last 2 days – and I mean constant dripping where everything is soaked and some bodies of water are flooding – and we will continue to have rain for a couple more days.
So what do you do when it rains as an adult?
Sure you can absolutely go jump in the puddles, but it’s cold out and I don’t want to be any sicker than I am already.
So here is my list for your rainy, cold days:
- Run errands. Today is a great day to drive to where you need to go, spend time in let’s say the grocery store and check off the list that seems to be growing. You will be inside most of the time and you are honestly not missing any nice weather opportunities.
- Cook/Bake. Make some treats or a fancy meal for yourself or others. I plan to make some chicken and veggies tonight but I bought some items to make my own marinade. Simple, time consuming and yummy.
- Clean. Not a huge fan of this option, but some people (you know who you are) apparently love cleaning? So this is the time! Just like errand running – it checks your items off the list and you’re not really missing out.
- Indoor sports. I love golfing as of late, so why not go to an indoor range?
- Catch up with a friend. Reach out and be social, sometimes it’s nice to cozy up alone but the dreary weather gets to most people – so go warm up with a friend with some coffee and a chat.
- Read. Go to the store and pick up something you’ve really wanted to read or dig out an old book. Curl up with a beverage of your choice and relax.
What are some of your favourite rainy day ideas?