So previously I made my must list in Day 1 of the challenge. Today is my planning day and the following questions are too help me with my planning based off my list. So here we go:
What is standing in the way of my musts?
- making time for activities
- remembering to do things
- fear of making time and letting go of the unnecessaries
When did I give so much meaning to my possessions?
- when I lost the ability to gain possessions
What is truly important in my life?
- my loved ones
- my health
- my mental health
Why am I discontented?
- because I am so overwhelmed with life
- meaning too much stuff to do and deal with and not enough time
Who is the person I want to become?
- self-&people-loving, yoga doing, meditator
How will I define my success?
- when I complete my must list 6/7 days a week
- when my must list becomes second nature
How will my life improve if I own less stuff?
- more time for the important issues in life
- more focus on what matters
day 2 complete×