So as touched on before I’ve been having some anxiety and depression, I’m also unmotivated some days to wear any makeup. There is also the side of waking up late and having no time to get ready.
So here is how I get ready in under 5 minutes WITH full coverage.
- Neutrogena Moisture Oil-Free Moisturizer
- Mix L’Oreal Youth Code BB cream and Kat Von D Lock-It Foundation (about 2:1 ratio)
- Touch of bronzer to eyelids as eyeshadow, and overall on hallows of cheeks and upper forehead to lightly contour (currently using my older mac one)
- Add Revlon Bold Laquer Mascara
- Setting spray of choice (mine is NYX matte finish)
Especially in winter moisturizer is essential, then mixing a full coverage foundation with a bb cream leaves skin dewy, moisturized and fully covered. Doubling up bronzer as an eyeshadow also cuts down on time but still adds a little depth to your look. The mascara I use is killer, and adds length and volume and then simply just set it with a matte spray (oily skin = too much shine without matte).
This hands down is how I look put together with almost no effort on my rushed days and bad days.