So lately I have not been actively blogging (and I’m sorry) but I’ve come into some health issues and the best advice I’m finally taking is sometimes ‘it’s all about you’. So I’ve taken the last little while to focus on priority matters and focus on myself. This has come to me re-taking up yoga, and walking a bit more. Spending time with friends and family and of course and mostly at home with my dog. So what’s some pampering I’ve picked up? Here’s a list.
- face masks – are amazing, and fun to experiment with.
- bathes – not only good for a sore body and stress relief, but with some scented bubble bath; winning combination.
- comfy clothes – sometimes it’s nice not to stress about what you’re wearing and some yoga pants and a long t-shirt go a long way.
- yoga – good for the body and mind.
- meditation – the just re-centres me and allows me to truly focus on how I’m feeling and let’s me breathe
- no makeup – now I know not everyone is comfortable but you should try it, it is freeing.
Any other suggestions I’m missing? Let me know