I’ve stated before, I am an adult with acne prone skin and oil. So how do I pick the right foundation for me? There are some basics to keep in mind.
- This is a huge tip – oil-free is your friend!
- Matte is often helpful, not as good for combination skin that can get dry
- Powder. Whether it be powder foundation or a light dusting on top. Sucks that oil right up.
Some of my personal tried and true suggestions are has follows:
- CoverGirl as a brand is great. The out last 3-in-1 is fantastic and for a quick go to Ready, Set, Gorgeaous
- Revlon Nearly Naked.
- L’Oreal True Match
- Rimmel London Clean Finis
I only state this once for now because they are affordable (what I’m all about) and good for the issue at hand and they range from lighter to fuller coverage.